You’ve been lied to about Google Ads…
You've been lied to about Google Ads...
Today I'm going to let you in on a few secrets so you can avoid being devoured by cyberspace wolves in sheep’s clothing. I’m going to address common “promises” made by online gurus about do-it-yourself AdWords.
- There are no fast profits in Google Ads. There can be amazing profits in Google Ads, but they are not instant.
- You can't "set it and forget it." The algorithm Google uses isn't solved, it changes constantly. If you don’t keep up, your ads will get shut down for seemingly random reasons and your keywords will get disabled. You’ll make money one week and lose twice as much the next.
- You will not master Google Ads in 30 days or less. It’s not simple. It’s complicated and full of technical jargon.Here are some terms you’d need to know:
Maximize Lift, Search Query, Display Network, Display Ads, Responsive Display Ad, Call Extensions, Callout Extensions, Negative Match, CTR, Offline ConversionHow long will it take you to fully learn how to implement and master these 10 concepts? That's just a few off the top of my head. There are of course way more.
- You will not beat the system by purely throwing money into the magic Google box. When you start out, your pay-per-click costs will likely be 3 or 4 times greater than what they should and you might be getting the wrong types of leads and this will drown you.
By the time you pay for an online course (if it isn't a scam), pay the costs of learning what works for your niche (every click costs MONEY) and go through the agonizing and emotionally frustrating process of trying to learn a new language and technology from scratch...
...it will be a miracle if you don't end up with a net loss by the end of it.
I have personally seen, otherwise put together, professional and long-time successful business owners turned into powder under the iron fist of Google Ads.
Google can be a monster with an endless appetite for your cash…
...or it can be a benevolent angel that produces high-quality leads, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.
You can try and tame the beast yourself, but you’re likely to get a nasty bite.
In my experience, there are two different types of people who have exceedingly high and exceptional success rates with Google.
- The people who spend a substantial amount of dedicated time, money, and energy to know everything there is to know about Google Ads.
- The business owners who are smart enough to know they have limited mental bandwidth and choose to hire person number 1.
It's not that you aren’t smart enough to learn Google Ads - it's just not a part-time gig.
I live, breathe, and eat Google Ads. They have become a part of me. I've developed a certain method, process, and intuition about them.
The Google ecosystem lives deeply in my DNA.
I had a client whose pay per click costs him $9. I got it down to $3.
I've gotten multiple clients to the top in their niche with exceptionally low pay-per-click costs.
If you choose to let me help you...
Over time, your pay per click will get lower than your competition.
The number of targeted leads you get will be higher than your competition.
The sales you make will likely substantially increase.
You don't have to go at it alone. You don’t need to know the technical whizbangs of the whole operation. You just need a little patience and a little guidance and I can help you transform your online business.
Leave a Comment